Senior/Lead developer to support several Advisory Applications including Account Maintenance and Trading, who will be responsible to deliver strategic solutions for the wealth management business.
- Working with vendors in the development and support of the application. Manage 3rd party consulting company’s onsite tech lead and his offshore team on several strategic projects for the Consulting Group Business
- Coordinate delivery activities by working with other system groups. Work with other Advisory IT teams, including trading, account opening, billing, and performance reporting to develop holistic platform solutions.
- Manage and oversee projects from requirements, analysis, design, development, testing and QA through to production in a full software lifecycle of development.
- Partner with the Advisory business unit to develop business requirements, future state platform direction and functional requirements for the proposals systems.
- Act as the primary point of contact to the Advisory business on one or more Advisory applications
- Ongoing day to day activities involved troubleshooting issues
- Person will be responsible in system design & development of web based applications
- Mentors and manages a team size of 7 to 9 people.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with business and other technology teams
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- 12 years’ experience in software web development, 7 years in a leadership role
- Knowledge of finance domain. Strong Advisory Business Knowledge to support the complex applications
- Strong technical skills in Flex front end development, core Java, FLEX, J2EE, JSP, Servlet, Struts, Hibernate and Spring
- Database SQL SERVER/ORACLE knowledge is required
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work well with vendors and other internal system groups.
- Should have good leadership skills
- Ability to work with teams globally